Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last week, Lisk has traded 22.3% lower against the dollar. Lisk has a market cap of $1.46 billion and $21.30 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for about $14.24 or 0.00154887 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Upbit and BitGrail.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.38 or 0.00199907 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00061166 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001698 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00130667 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.06 or 0.00272637 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003236 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00055460 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, BitGrail, COSS, YoBit, Gate.io, Bittrex, Coinroom, HitBTC, Binance, Abucoins, ChaoEX, Upbit, Livecoin, BitBay, LiteBit.eu, Bit-Z, Poloniex, CoinEgg and CoolCoin. It is not possible to purchase Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.