Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Lunyr token can now be bought for approximately $15.39 or 0.00167251 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, YoBit and BigONE. Lunyr has a market capitalization of $35.36 million and $1.15 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Lunyr has traded down 27.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008684 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $86.17 or 0.00936606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010935 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044151 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00086938 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00172388 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, YoBit, Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives, Liqui, Gate.io, HitBTC, EtherDelta and BigONE. It is not possible to buy Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.