Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. Lunyr has a market cap of $36.24 million and approximately $1.64 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Lunyr has traded down 25.2% against the US dollar. One Lunyr token can now be purchased for approximately $15.77 or 0.00169311 BTC on exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta, Liqui and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $88.26 or 0.00946776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014323 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010667 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00087871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.80 or 0.00201702 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Lunyr Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, BigONE, HitBTC, YoBit, CryptoDerivatives, Liqui, Binance, Gate.io and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.