MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded down 17.5% against the dollar. One MaidSafeCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003516 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Omni DEX, Bittrex and OpenLedger DEX. MaidSafeCoin has a market capitalization of $145.63 million and approximately $1.46 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.65 or 0.00935841 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014517 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010933 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00044695 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088074 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.53 or 0.00191556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MaidSafe is a fully decentralized platform on which application developers can build decentralized applications. The network is made up by individual users who contribute storage, computing power and bandwidth to form a world-wide autonomous system. Safecoin can only reside within the SAFE network and will be stored in a users wallet and used in exchange for network services; such as increased storage space and access to network applications. There is no set distribution time for safecoins. Unlike many currencies, the distribution of safecoin is backed by information and the amount of coins generated by the SAFE network is directly related to the amount of resource provided to it. “
MaidSafeCoin Token Trading
MaidSafeCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Omni DEX, HitBTC, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy MaidSafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MaidSafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.