MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. MarteXcoin has a market capitalization of $2.93 million and approximately $795.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MarteXcoin has traded down 27.4% against the dollar. One MarteXcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00011024 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Braziliex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00060133 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00014961 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00099530 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00022588 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004034 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00042423 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.17 or 0.00592582 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
MarteXcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MartexCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency created by members of the Brasilian community. It's based on the X13 algorithm. “
MarteXcoin Coin Trading
MarteXcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Braziliex. It is not possible to buy MarteXcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MarteXcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MarteXcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.