Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded down 8.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. In the last week, Matchpool has traded 30.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Matchpool has a market cap of $20.02 million and approximately $4.09 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Matchpool token can now be bought for about $0.27 or 0.00002996 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008854 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.59 or 0.00949435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011266 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043600 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087191 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00173299 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Matchpool Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, HitBTC, Livecoin and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.