MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One MediBloc coin can now be bought for about $0.0213 or 0.00000233 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io. In the last week, MediBloc has traded 34.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. MediBloc has a total market capitalization of $63.04 million and approximately $988,022.00 worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,185.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $697.33 or 0.07641110 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,058.77 or 0.11601500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.83 or 0.01948570 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $257.20 or 0.02818250 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.42 or 0.00223796 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00116483 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $79.24 or 0.00868313 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $296.06 or 0.03244150 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
Buying and Selling MediBloc
MediBloc can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase MediBloc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MediBloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.