Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Melon token can currently be purchased for about $85.04 or 0.00926670 BTC on exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, Liqui, Bittrex and Livecoin. Over the last week, Melon has traded down 35.8% against the dollar. Melon has a total market capitalization of $50.97 million and $325,910.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $85.90 or 0.00936025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010917 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043691 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00086718 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00172700 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Melon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, Livecoin, CryptoDerivatives and Kraken. It is not currently possible to purchase Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.