Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. During the last seven days, Mercury has traded 28.8% lower against the US dollar. Mercury has a total market cap of $25.19 million and approximately $789,428.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mercury token can now be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00002829 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex, Upbit and Tidex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008880 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.69 or 0.00951320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014435 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011273 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00087565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00172385 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Buying and Selling Mercury
Mercury can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Upbit. It is not presently possible to purchase Mercury directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mercury must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.