Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last seven days, Metal has traded down 24.1% against the dollar. Metal has a market capitalization of $93.60 million and $10.80 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metal token can currently be bought for $4.21 or 0.00045695 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Binance, EtherDelta and Huobi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008695 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.46 or 0.00938802 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014247 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010886 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00043924 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.85 or 0.00150383 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00028903 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00087259 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Huobi, Binance and Tidex. It is not currently possible to purchase Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.