Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. During the last seven days, Metal has traded 25% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Metal token can now be purchased for approximately $4.32 or 0.00046387 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Huobi, EtherDelta and Bittrex. Metal has a total market capitalization of $96.07 million and $20.40 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00948162 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044374 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.88 or 0.00149064 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00028952 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00088094 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Binance, Huobi, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.