Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 12th. One Metaverse ETP coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.14 or 0.00012619 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Bitfinex, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. During the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded down 28.5% against the U.S. dollar. Metaverse ETP has a total market capitalization of $42.82 million and approximately $1.55 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $84.87 or 0.00939832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00044364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088156 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00191522 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, RightBTC, EXX, OpenLedger DEX and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Metaverse ETP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.