Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Metaverse ETP coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.16 or 0.00012559 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, EXX, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. Metaverse ETP has a market cap of $43.45 million and $1.78 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded down 29.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008695 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.46 or 0.00938802 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014247 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010886 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00043924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00087259 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00172784 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, RightBTC and EXX. It is not possible to purchase Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.