MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. One MinexCoin coin can now be bought for $29.32 or 0.00314535 BTC on popular exchanges. MinexCoin has a market capitalization of $101.61 million and approximately $225,124.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded up 5.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $88.26 or 0.00946776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014323 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010667 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00087871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $18.80 or 0.00201702 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
MinexCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not possible to buy MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MinexCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.