MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. MinexCoin has a market capitalization of $102.45 million and $308,038.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for $29.58 or 0.00321145 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008684 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $86.17 or 0.00936606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010935 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044151 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00086938 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00172388 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy MinexCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.