MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 12th. Over the last seven days, MobileGo has traded down 15.8% against the dollar. One MobileGo token can currently be bought for $0.47 or 0.00005066 BTC on major exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Liqui. MobileGo has a total market cap of $46.25 million and approximately $193,427.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00948162 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00088094 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.15 or 0.00205680 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
Buying and Selling MobileGo
MobileGo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin, Gatecoin, Cryptopia and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.