MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. MobileGo has a market cap of $47.04 million and approximately $188,443.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MobileGo token can currently be purchased for about $0.48 or 0.00005210 BTC on exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, Coinrail and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, MobileGo has traded 21.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008695 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.46 or 0.00938802 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014247 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010886 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00043924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00087259 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00172784 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
Buying and Selling MobileGo
MobileGo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Coinrail, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Livecoin and Liqui. It is not possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.