Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 27.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last week, Monaco has traded up 13.3% against the US dollar. One Monaco token can currently be purchased for approximately $10.11 or 0.00112486 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, Bit-Z, Binance and Huobi. Monaco has a market capitalization of $133.49 million and approximately $41.84 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008758 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00940804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011123 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00044348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00088474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.10 or 0.00190322 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Upbit, Qryptos, Gate.io, Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex, EXX, OKEx, Huobi, HitBTC, Livecoin, Bit-Z, Coinnest, Liqui, Coinrail and BigONE. It is not possible to buy Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.