Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 17.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Monaco has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. One Monaco token can currently be purchased for $9.16 or 0.00099792 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, BigONE, Huobi and Coinnest. Monaco has a total market capitalization of $120.93 million and $20.74 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.01 or 0.00937259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00043974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00087159 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00172541 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, YoBit, HitBTC, Huobi, Coinrail, Coinnest, Liqui, OKEx, Gate.io, Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex, BigONE, Qryptos, Upbit, EXX and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.