MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. MonaCoin has a total market cap of $251.81 million and $2.85 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded 18.3% lower against the dollar. One MonaCoin coin can now be purchased for about $4.34 or 0.00047417 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Zaif.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9,204.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $699.66 or 0.07644740 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,064.46 or 0.11630600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.15 or 0.01946520 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $258.22 or 0.02821340 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00223870 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00116314 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.52 or 0.00868837 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $297.53 or 0.03250900 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbank, Fisco, Zaif, Bittrex, EXX, Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bleutrade. It is not possible to buy MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.