Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Monetha token can now be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001150 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Tidex, EtherDelta and Binance. Over the last week, Monetha has traded down 28.1% against the US dollar. Monetha has a total market capitalization of $22.22 million and approximately $340,940.00 worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008880 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.69 or 0.00951320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014435 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011273 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00087565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00172385 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Buying and Selling Monetha
Monetha can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex, EtherDelta, CoinExchange, HitBTC, OKEx, Binance and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to purchase Monetha directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monetha must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monetha using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.