Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 12th. During the last week, Monetha has traded down 19.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Monetha token can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001193 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, EtherDelta, Binance and CoinExchange. Monetha has a market cap of $24.12 million and $308,831.00 worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $88.26 or 0.00946776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014323 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010667 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00087871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $18.80 or 0.00201702 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Buying and Selling Monetha
Monetha can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, OKEx, Mercatox, CoinExchange, Tidex, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Monetha directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monetha must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monetha using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.