MyWish (CURRENCY:WISH) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 12th. Over the last week, MyWish has traded 48.9% lower against the US dollar. One MyWish token can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00001882 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. MyWish has a total market capitalization of $3.24 million and approximately $22,195.00 worth of MyWish was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008799 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $85.69 or 0.00938349 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014494 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00043552 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.02 or 0.00087865 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00183247 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MyWish intent to create a platform to improve the safety and convenience in the cryptosphere. The platform will allow to create and execute rules for distribution of funds using smart contracts and decentralized environment for calling them. Furthermore, within the platform will be possible to transfer crypto assets directly to the users' bank accounts. MyWish team will provide a mobile app and a website where anyone can create and manage a smart contract. MyWish token (WISH) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to enable the smart contracts creation. “
Buying and Selling MyWish
MyWish can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bancor Network and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase MyWish directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MyWish must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MyWish using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MyWish Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MyWish and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.