Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last seven days, Nano has traded 26.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Nano has a total market capitalization of $1.41 billion and approximately $41.26 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nano coin can currently be bought for approximately $10.57 or 0.00115925 BTC on exchanges including BitFlip, CoinFalcon, BitGrail and RightBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,165.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $698.21 or 0.07658350 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,056.97 or 0.11593500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $177.61 or 0.01948120 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $256.76 or 0.02816320 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.38 or 0.00223486 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.21 or 0.00868773 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $296.12 or 0.03247970 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00027476 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinFalcon, Mercatox, BitGrail, RightBTC, Bit-Z and BitFlip. It is not possible to purchase Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.