Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 12th. Neblio has a market cap of $154.84 million and approximately $3.48 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neblio coin can currently be bought for about $12.00 or 0.00131158 BTC on major exchanges including OEX, Binance, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Neblio has traded 26.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.15 or 0.00154556 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00202986 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00061283 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001687 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.12 or 0.00274454 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003206 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055260 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Buying and Selling Neblio
Neblio can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Kucoin, OEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Neblio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neblio must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.