NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, NEO has traded down 23.4% against the US dollar. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $86.49 or 0.00940773 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, TDAX, Allcoin and Kucoin. NEO has a market cap of $5.62 billion and $123.65 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003189 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010879 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044139 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.11 or 0.00088257 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.34 or 0.00188667 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $814.46 or 0.08859430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Bitfinex, BigONE, Binance, Qryptos, Cryptomate, TDAX, Upbit, Coinnest, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Huobi, OKEx, Lbank, CoolCoin, Tidebit, Quoine, Exrates, Allcoin, Bittrex, BCEX, HitBTC, Gate.io and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.