NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 12th. Over the last week, NeosCoin has traded 27.8% lower against the dollar. NeosCoin has a market capitalization of $12.37 million and $133,251.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NeosCoin coin can currently be bought for $3.32 or 0.00036949 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Bleutrade and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,097.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,040.13 or 0.11567600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00026924 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00040689 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $86.76 or 0.00964762 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00026010 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00176746 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00022333 BTC.
NeosCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to buy NeosCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NeosCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.