NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 25.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded 47.9% lower against the dollar. NewYorkCoin has a market capitalization of $13.16 million and $18,481.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tradesatoshi, Graviex, FreiExchange and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.54 or 0.01992300 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003926 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005148 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007598 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00018021 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00026908 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002307 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00020598 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Graviex, Tradesatoshi and FreiExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.