NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One NobleCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded down 24.2% against the U.S. dollar. NobleCoin has a total market cap of $1.49 million and approximately $730.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $179.21 or 0.01956810 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003929 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005221 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007524 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017881 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00028029 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002318 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00020872 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase NobleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NobleCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.