Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Nuls token can now be bought for approximately $3.34 or 0.00036356 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Coinbene. In the last week, Nuls has traded down 8.1% against the dollar. Nuls has a market cap of $78.62 million and $5.09 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.90 or 0.00936025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010917 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043691 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00086718 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00172700 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta, Bit-Z, Coinbene, Binance and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuls must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.