Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 12th. One Nuls token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.29 or 0.00036358 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Binance, OKEx and Kucoin. Nuls has a market capitalization of $77.53 million and approximately $4.86 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Nuls has traded down 14.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $84.87 or 0.00939832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00044364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088156 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00191522 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, EtherDelta, OKEx, Binance, Kucoin and Coinbene. It is not possible to buy Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nuls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.