NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 67.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. NuShares has a market cap of $1.00 million and approximately $2.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, NuShares has traded down 77.1% against the dollar. One NuShares token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange and alcurEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00203219 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003195 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00056539 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006618 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuShares are units held by individuals who wish to help support and maintain the Nu network. Owning NuShares is not required to use NuBits. Instead, NuShares are intended to be a source of network equity for developers, entrepreneurs, and speculators. NuShareholders can receive network revenues in the form of Peercoin dividends paid out by a custodian. NuShareholders can cast votes for actions that positively affect the Nu network. These actions help adjust the supply and demand for NuBits so that they will always remain at a long-term $1.00 US value. “
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and alcurEX. It is not currently possible to buy NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.