Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded down 5.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Nxt has a total market capitalization of $154.20 million and $2.02 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nxt coin can currently be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001687 BTC on major exchanges including Nxt Asset Exchange, AEX, SouthXchange and C-CEX. During the last week, Nxt has traded 19.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.15 or 0.00154556 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00202986 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00061283 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00131158 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.12 or 0.00274454 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003206 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055260 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia, Nxt Asset Exchange, C-CEX, Bittrex, SouthXchange, AEX, Livecoin, CoinEgg, Stocks.Exchange, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.