OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. One OceanChain coin can currently be bought for about $0.0079 or 0.00000086 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. OceanChain has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $14.53 million worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, OceanChain has traded 30.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $81.73 or 0.00888344 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008597 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004373 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00097211 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030291 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
OceanChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Orangecoin (OC) is a scrypt altcoin that joins both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake to secure the network. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 25% of the total number of 200 million coins and will last two weeks. The PoS phase has an interest rate of 20% in Y1, 10% Y2, 5% Y3 and then a constant 2.5%. There was a premine of 5% for bounties etc. “
Buying and Selling OceanChain
OceanChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to purchase OceanChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OceanChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OceanChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OceanChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.