OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded down 6.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 12th. One OKCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002112 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, OKCash has traded 33.5% lower against the US dollar. OKCash has a market capitalization of $14.04 million and approximately $748,325.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.46 or 0.00916976 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008568 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004368 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00099998 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00030011 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004029 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007479 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to purchase OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.