Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 12th. Omni has a total market capitalization of $18.96 million and $115,808.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Omni has traded down 23.7% against the dollar. One Omni coin can now be purchased for approximately $33.82 or 0.00379493 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $178.61 or 0.01992110 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003909 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005140 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007535 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00017780 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00026895 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00020740 BTC.
Omni Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.