Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 12th. Oxycoin has a total market capitalization of $6.31 million and $12,414.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Oxycoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0655 or 0.00000729 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bit-Z. Over the last week, Oxycoin has traded down 41% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00064269 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00035943 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006240 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000904 BTC.
Oxycoin Coin Trading
Oxycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is not possible to purchase Oxycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oxycoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Oxycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.