Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded up 5.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Paragon has a total market cap of $19.48 million and $103,551.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paragon token can now be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00003330 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Tidex and EtherDelta. During the last week, Paragon has traded up 21.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $84.93 or 0.00942917 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003228 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011117 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087744 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00180396 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.