ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last seven days, ParkByte has traded down 27.2% against the dollar. ParkByte has a total market cap of $2.91 million and approximately $57,899.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParkByte coin can currently be bought for $0.61 or 0.00006687 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00040262 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $86.64 or 0.00946094 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011147 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003108 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00029817 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002742 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 58.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00031897 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.