Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded down 10.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. Particl has a total market cap of $168.32 million and $475,883.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Particl has traded 38.4% lower against the US dollar. One Particl coin can now be purchased for approximately $18.91 or 0.00207360 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bit-Z and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002960 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021859 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 84.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000083 BTC.
Particl Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Particl
Particl can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Particl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Particl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.