PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. PayPie has a total market cap of $86.29 million and $142,903.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, PayPie has traded down 10% against the dollar. One PayPie token can now be bought for approximately $1.05 or 0.00011451 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.40 or 0.00936696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014601 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011003 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088193 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00190744 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
PayPie Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PayPie is an Ethereum based accounting platform for risk score analysis. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services, including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) “
PayPie Token Trading
PayPie can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy PayPie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayPie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.