Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 15.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Peerguess has a market capitalization of $181,247.00 and approximately $61.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peerguess token can currently be purchased for $0.0164 or 0.00000182 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. In the last week, Peerguess has traded 38.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008897 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $85.15 or 0.00946974 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014713 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011109 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00043264 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087887 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00178433 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Peerguess Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Peerguess Token Trading
Peerguess can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerguess must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.