Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Peerplays has a total market capitalization of $16.33 million and approximately $61.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Peerplays has traded 9.4% lower against the dollar. One Peerplays coin can now be bought for about $4.12 or 0.00046000 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.56 or 0.00954277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011118 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00088392 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00175161 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Peerplays Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Peerplays
Peerplays can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Peerplays directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerplays must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerplays using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.