Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded 26% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Pepe Cash token can now be purchased for $0.0389 or 0.00000437 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX and Zaif. Pepe Cash has a total market capitalization of $27.31 million and approximately $86,848.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008879 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00950464 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003221 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011239 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087388 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00173334 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Pepe Cash Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pepe Cash is rarepepedirectory.com. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Buying and Selling Pepe Cash
Pepe Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Counterparty DEX, Tux Exchange and Zaif. It is not currently possible to buy Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pepe Cash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pepe Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.