Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Pesetacoin has traded 29.3% lower against the dollar. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0431 or 0.00000475 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Pesetacoin has a total market cap of $5.73 million and approximately $14,714.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.08 or 0.01964730 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003923 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005256 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007563 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00017870 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00028048 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00020716 BTC.
Pesetacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PesetaCoin is a scrypt altcoin like Litecoin. The block time is one minute and the diffiuclty retargets using the Kimoto Gravity Well. The starting block reward is 166 PTC and halves every year. The coin is merged mineable and has a negligable premine of 0.016%. “
Buying and Selling Pesetacoin
Pesetacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pesetacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pesetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.