Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 5.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. Pillar has a total market cap of $127.07 million and approximately $80,090.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pillar token can currently be purchased for $0.56 or 0.00006118 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta. In the last week, Pillar has traded 26.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.40 or 0.00936696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014601 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011003 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088193 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00190744 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.