Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Pillar has traded down 27% against the US dollar. Pillar has a total market cap of $127.33 million and $112,754.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pillar token can currently be purchased for about $0.56 or 0.00006129 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00939716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00044352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00087331 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00172419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.