Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Pluton has a market capitalization of $11.32 million and $3,726.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Pluton has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Pluton token can currently be purchased for about $13.31 or 0.00145721 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008819 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $85.69 or 0.00939065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003223 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014580 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010954 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043965 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00088039 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00181372 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.