Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Polymath has a total market cap of $166.36 million and approximately $472,149.00 worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Polymath has traded 18.9% lower against the US dollar. One Polymath token can currently be bought for about $0.69 or 0.00007591 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $179.38 or 0.01964410 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003910 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005260 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017917 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00028074 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00020648 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001158 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Polybit is a proof of work scrypt based alternative crypto currency with a 10% premine and a block time target of 3 minutes, a hard cap of 150 million units and a difficulty retargetting every 24 hours. The website URL is inactive at the time of writing. “
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polymath must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.