PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 14% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One PostCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0241 or 0.00000266 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. PostCoin has a market capitalization of $381,740.00 and approximately $2,316.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PostCoin has traded down 3.4% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.71 or 0.00150206 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003213 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00021228 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00034246 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011310 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006715 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 27% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.